Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

About user permissions for AEM and Adobe Target (I'm a newbie)

Level 1

Hi All,

I am not good at English, so I apologize if there are any inappropriate expressions.

■ What we want to do
・Conduct AB testing using Adobe Target
・If the test pattern wins, we want to reflect it on the production site built with AEM.
・Review and analyze the results of the tests conducted with Adobe Target.

We are asking a third party to help us with our marketing efforts this time, but we are not sure which permissions to give them.

[1] What user permissions should we give to the third party to perform a series of tasks, such as running a test on Adobe Target and applying the winning pattern to a site built with AEM?
(e.g. AEM -> edit permission / Target -> publish permission)

[2] If a third party runs a test on Adobe Target and needs to use Adobe Analytics to review the results of that test, what user permissions should be granted to the third party?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @kokkeweb ,

This question is more related to Adobe Target feature, and I see you have already asked it over there unless you have some XF integration. there https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target/ct-p/adobe-target-community  You will get detailed answers there.

You can make that decision in AT depending on the results of A/B.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Nitesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @kokkeweb ,

This question is more related to Adobe Target feature, and I see you have already asked it over there unless you have some XF integration. there https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target/ct-p/adobe-target-community  You will get detailed answers there.

You can make that decision in AT depending on the results of A/B.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Nitesh

Level 1

Hi @nitesh_kumar ,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I mainly wanted to ask about the following user permissions, but I was wondering if it would be better to post that in the Adobe Target community as well?

[1] What user permissions should we give to the third party to perform a series of tasks, such as running a test on Adobe Target and applying the winning pattern to a site built with AEM?
(e.g. AEM -> edit permission / Target -> publish permission)

[2] If a third party runs a test on Adobe Target and needs to use Adobe Analytics to review the results of that test, what user permissions should be granted to the third party?

Please forgive my poor English and too novice questions.

Best Regards.