Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Which version of Adobe Forms I have to use for my AEM 6.1 SP2

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have AEM 6.1 SP2 Installed on Mac Laptop. I wanted to install AEM Forms Add on on my AEM 6.1 SP2.

Which version I have to download and install from Package share?

Is it AEM-FORMS-6.1.SP1 or AEM-FORMS-6.1-SP2. I am not able to find one with AEM-FORMS-6.1.

Or If i download and install AEM-FORMS-6.1-SP2 will that work.

I am using Mac OS. Which one i have to use LX or WIN or SOL or AIX or WIN (Example : AEM-FORMS-6.1-SP1-LX).

Best Regards

Eakambaram Yadav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Eakambaram,

You can find AEM Forms add-on packages released till today, corresponding AEM versions (Pre-requisites), download links of packages, and other helpful information on this URL.

aem-forms-releases

There are some additional libraries required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,SUSE Enterprise Linux, and CentOS.You can find list of packages of the respective operating system on this URL.

installing-configuring-aem-forms

Thanks,

Techaspect Solutions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Eakambaram,

You can find AEM Forms add-on packages released till today, corresponding AEM versions (Pre-requisites), download links of packages, and other helpful information on this URL.

aem-forms-releases

There are some additional libraries required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,SUSE Enterprise Linux, and CentOS.You can find list of packages of the respective operating system on this URL.

installing-configuring-aem-forms

Thanks,

Techaspect Solutions.

Level 4

Thank you .. Tech Aspect Solutions for quickly jumping in and providing the required information.