Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Trying to install Adobe AEM Turnkey solution

Level 1

During installation, I am getting the same error each time. Error while adding users: An error occurred while adding the users. See LCM Logs for details

this is the error in the log [2022-12-13 10:55:54,660], WARNING, Thread-35, com.adobe.pdfg.lcm.configure.users.AddPDFGAdminUserTask, Error while adding user to PDFG :ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable
Caused by: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.

We are following the guide exactly as they say and have run this three times with the same issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@SSC_Automation 

It looks like you're getting this issue while adding PDFG users via LCM. Did you try to add both AD and local users (they are both members of the local admin group)?

Also, ensure that PDFG can't be used on a machine/server with Smart Card enabled. If so, please install AEM Forms on the machine that does not have the smart card enabled and then you will be able to add the user to the PDFG UI. Ensure that the user you are trying to add for PDFG has administrative privileges on the machine. 

Did you try to create users again on the local AD on the machine and then add them as PDFG users again?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@SSC_Automation 

It looks like you're getting this issue while adding PDFG users via LCM. Did you try to add both AD and local users (they are both members of the local admin group)?

Also, ensure that PDFG can't be used on a machine/server with Smart Card enabled. If so, please install AEM Forms on the machine that does not have the smart card enabled and then you will be able to add the user to the PDFG UI. Ensure that the user you are trying to add for PDFG has administrative privileges on the machine. 

Did you try to create users again on the local AD on the machine and then add them as PDFG users again?

Employee Advisor

@SSC_Automation  I remember seeing a similar bug in 6.5, what SP have you applied? The user you are trying to add is local system admin?