Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Show Loader/Spinner image when submitting request to AEM Workbench

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have a requirement in the adaptive form, to display the loader/spinner image when submitting a request to the AEM workbench REST API and after completion of the request, again the loader/spinner image needs to hide. 

Is there any possible solution through themes or any other options?

Please let me know your thoughts or ideas for this requirement, other than themes if any other solution is possible, do reply to the question.

Thanks,

Guru Manish

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can put in the form itself and use script in clientLibrary.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Return the result as true (or any flag as per you) if the request is executed successfully in AEM workbench and then based on that value hide your field in the form.

Level 2

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your suggestion. 

Logic-wise it is Ok, but we need to know where would we need to define the loader/spinner image, is it inside the adaptive form as a component or through themes, we need to place the loader/spinner image inside the assets folder? 

Please suggest your approach or some reference. For your information, I have attached the loader image.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can put in the form itself and use script in clientLibrary.