Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Rows in form are sliding

Level 1

I have a Adobe Livecycle Designer sales quote form that generated from SAP C4C. If the items have pictures, sometimes (but not always) items are sliding down on the page and after sliding a blank page occurs. If i remove the pictures it gets fixed. I haven't been able to find the solution.You can see the screenshot below.

Thanks.

slidexx.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Your screenshot doesn't really allow to analyze this problem. But, when things move beyond the page boundaries and "slide" down like that, it usually is a sign that your page setup and floating context or the setting for page breaks (pagination) are wrong. It simply does not throw a new page but continues to fill content into the void below your page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Your screenshot doesn't really allow to analyze this problem. But, when things move beyond the page boundaries and "slide" down like that, it usually is a sign that your page setup and floating context or the setting for page breaks (pagination) are wrong. It simply does not throw a new page but continues to fill content into the void below your page.