Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not able to use OOTB box Accordion component in AEM project (6.5.6.0) getting error while building the code base using Jenkins, we are getting the below error.

Level 2

[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:2.0.4-1.4.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:jar:2.0.4-1.4.0 in http://xyz/artifactory/remote-repos/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of remote-repos has elapsed or updates are forced

Actually I have updated HTL version from version:1.0.6 to  version:2.0.4-1.4.0 in my local repositoary since I am getting below error with version:1.0.6

${item.name in accordion.expandedItems}: extraneous input 'in' expecting {'}', '.', '&&', '||', '[', '@'}.
after updated the version in my local repositoary its working fine but when trying to build at Jenkins end  for moving code changes to other higher env  getting above first mentioned error.I tried updating different versions but nothing is working.Please help me

Thanks 
Mounika

1 Reply

Employee

A similar issue has been discussed here. Hope it helps!.