Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting undefined variable error in rule editor after running AEM Forms Migration Utility in AEM 6.4.8.2 | AEMAACS

Level 1

Hi, I am trying to run Aem forms cloud service migration utility in aem 6.4.8.2 instance for making forms compatible for aem as cloud service environment.

After running the migration utility I am getting undefined variable error for the converted rules, which are converted into reusable functions by the utility. 

Attaching snapshots for reference.

meraaki_1-1669306314534.png

utility generated function :

meraaki_2-1669306867567.png

Required clientlibs have been added.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thankyou!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@meraaki This is being checked internally already. Just to confirm have you tried the migrated form on cloud instance, please ignore the error.

Latest- update: talked on this to @meraaki  and this sorted and customer need to apply latest CFP ON 6.4 However even with lower cfp the migrated form works fine on cs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@meraaki This is being checked internally already. Just to confirm have you tried the migrated form on cloud instance, please ignore the error.

Latest- update: talked on this to @meraaki  and this sorted and customer need to apply latest CFP ON 6.4 However even with lower cfp the migrated form works fine on cs.

Level 1

Hi @Mayank_Gandhi, I haven't checked the migrated form on cloud yet. Will check and get back.

Employee Advisor

@meraaki when you run the utility the code editor scripts are copied to custom client libs created dynamically by the utility in the folder specified by you in the tools, make sure to migrate the client libs too.