Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error 401 received when making service call to AEM

Level 2

I am getting Http Error code =401 when trying to create LCA from Workbench on AEM Forms. Can anyone advise on this, or should I submit a help ticket?  Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi tricia

What version are you on?

Similar post on forum 352252 - Http Error code = 401 Creating LCA 

I would raise a help ticket, should get a quick response if someone has already raised this before.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi tricia

What version are you on?

Similar post on forum 352252 - Http Error code = 401 Creating LCA 

I would raise a help ticket, should get a quick response if someone has already raised this before.

Level 2

My version is 6.5. I did see that post, but I didn't see a resolution. Still having the same issue this morning. 

Employee Advisor

@triciab48168164 

There are multiple checkpoints that you can troubleshoot to mitigate this issue, please re-check the below mentioned:

1. Firstly, check if the Livecycle client SDK is configured correctly (under /lc/system/console/configMgr) with the server url and password (in case of any changes in default).

2. Check if correct hostname and port are configured under following configurations :-.

2.1. -Dcom.adobe.livecycle.crx.integration.url

2.2. ContentRepositoryConnector under adminui services (Also, please check crx user/password under this service).

2.3. CRX Integration service adminui services

3. Navigate to http://<host>:<port>/lc/aem/forms.html/content/dam/formsanddocuments login with Super administrator credentials and then click on 'Fetch Forms Workflow Files'.

4. Confirm if server is running on default 8080 jboss port or any other port. Should be accessible via localhost or machine IP address.

Most of the times, this issue i.e error code- 401 will be resolved after updating the configurations mentioned in point#1 and 2.

Please raise a support ticket with us, in case the issue is not resolved following the above mentioned.