Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Blank page when using two masterpages in a template

Level 1

Hi, i am trying to use two masterpage for my template,so i have two contents with each contents in each masterpage. to achieve this i am using pagination section of contents , where place option i selected "In ContentArea 'Masterpage1'" for content with first masterpage and for second content "In ContentArea 'Masterpage2'".Masterpage1 and Masterpage2 are contentarea of two masterpages respectively. But as a result i am getting a blank page with secondmasterpage in between two contents. Not sure what i am missing or doing wrong and getting this blank page. 

First and second master page just have difference of a single line. Is there any other easier way to achieve this implementation.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Employee

Can you please refer to this link and check if it helps. Also, if It doesn't help, then please share(use google drive) your sample form you are facing issue with. Thanks!

Level 1

Hi, thank you for response. I tried the same approach but for some reason i am getting blank page with second masterpage between two pages. 

the difference between two masterpages is just one line and first page only has  the masterpage without line. I was wondering if there is a way to recognize the page number and make that particular line from master page invisible only when the page number is 1.

Level 10

This is a typical issue when you're pagination settings do not fit the needs. You're propably forcing a page break where's it's not neccessary. Please share the form, otherwise it won't be able to tell exactly what's the case in your form.