Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM JEE Forms Launchpad LCA Files

Level 4

Hi All,

We are upgrading AEM forms JEE from 6.3 to AEM JEE 6.5 and the installation was completed properly. However when we logged in to the administrator console we saw that there were 2 lca configurations which were missing as compared to 6.3 and 6.5.

AEM 6.3: The below configurations are present in AEM 6.3 but it is not automatically installed in AEM 6.5

pranaym48551345_0-1649163324577.png

Can somewhen please help me in understanding are these lca packages are OOTB packages are automatically installed or we need to install them manually and are custom based on the requirement.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

These are sample applications that we provide OOTB with each installation and these are deployed when you run LCM. You'll find these LCAs under [AEM Forms Home]/deploy folder.

In the case at hand, these 2 LCAs are not provided with AEM Forms 6.5 now thus you won't find the same on adminui.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

These are sample applications that we provide OOTB with each installation and these are deployed when you run LCM. You'll find these LCAs under [AEM Forms Home]/deploy folder.

In the case at hand, these 2 LCAs are not provided with AEM Forms 6.5 now thus you won't find the same on adminui.

Hope this helps!

Level 4

Hello Pulkit,

Thanks for providing the quick response, so as per my understanding these nothing but demo applications and have nothing to do with the AEM 6.5 JEE forms. If we want we can install them but it is not a mandatory task to install this

Is my understanding correct..??

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Pranay, 

These applications will be installed by default with the initial installation so it's not an optional task but if, for some reason, these demo applications are not installed then you can manually do the same (not a mandatory task though)