Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms Data Integration Missing

Level 1

I started learning Adobe AEM recently and I am working on getting a form connected with a MySQL Database. However, the authoring tool does not have a "Data Integration" section, just forms and themes. Is there any configuration to enable data integration?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Full capability of forms can be used after installing the Forms add on package only. You need to make sure that you have AEM forms license before that. The basic form functionality that comes with AEM is for demo and learning purpose and should not be used in production until you have a forms license.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

You need to install the AEM forms add-on package from package share for other options to be visible under FORMS

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Full capability of forms can be used after installing the Forms add on package only. You need to make sure that you have AEM forms license before that. The basic form functionality that comes with AEM is for demo and learning purpose and should not be used in production until you have a forms license.