Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM forms AEMaacs - unable to retrieve data from repeated panels

Level 10

Hi all,

I am working towards creating custom repeated panel as shown below using the AEM form core components and AEM core component blank template. Given this , 

I used the functionality within accordion of adding removing panels and I get no value despite trying fieldname[0] or panel.instances[0].fieldname 

anyone tried this ? 
I didn want to use the repeated section setting min max alone without script cause then I won’t be able to give authors chance to click the add or remove button 

kindly let me know if I am missing something 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/forms/adaptive-f... 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

In the documentation link that you are following, there is sample syntax to access field values 

does that not work for you?

can you send us the form?

Level 10

@workflowuser  thanks for your response , Yes, tried to capture in different ways along with documented way and send it to send email template configuration but in vain. Will send it over via private message soon. I tried to check network tab and I see the content With data as root node JSON format . I also see this panel data keyed in coming up in json in array format , but retrieval wasn’t just working - I have felt documentation is accurate but when it didn work it confused me , .. unless I am doing something wrong which I don’t believe so

Level 10

Discussed with support that the data retrieval is possible only in DOR and not in the email but adobe will get back with additional confirmation on this