Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe workbench Fragments

Level 1

Hi, certain fragments in Adobe Workbench does not appear in my application, while they do onto other collegues of mine's pcs, same server, same application I am the only one not seeing those certains frags; obviously I do sync the app every time something new or updated is added.Do anybody have the same problem? Anybody has a solution or knows why this happens?Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ThomasRognoni Delete the app from the workbench and import the app again, the assets will be loaded from the server again.

Note- if you have your own work do take a backup before.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@ThomasRognoni 

Seems to be a sync issue as your colleagues are able to see the artifacts so the fragments are part of the server for sure. If you (or the user used to log in) have the same permissions as your colleagues so you can check for the missing artifacts under this path on your local- C:\Users\<username>\Workbench 6\<server>\<App name>\. 

Ideally, you should be able to find the missing files under this path to be able to load those on the workbench.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply,

I do see the missing elements under that path, but when i try to load'em on workbench it says i cannot check'em in since the objs already exist in those apps.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ThomasRognoni Delete the app from the workbench and import the app again, the assets will be loaded from the server again.

Note- if you have your own work do take a backup before.