Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe form not expanding on next page

Level 2

Hey guys, I am currently working on Adobe Forms in SAP ABAP. I have an issue with the table. When there is a bigger data set, the table expands to the end of the page, covering the footer on the Master Page. This should not happen. The table should go to the next page when the Design's View body ends. Depending on the options, I managed to put data on the 2nd page, but the footer and the components on the next page are covered with the table. The table is also not complete, meaning that some of the data is now shown when going over the components to the next page. I did put the table in a sub-form and made the subform content "flowed", also I checked the "Allow Page Breaks within Content" on the subform and the table too.  

As the picture below shows, those are the options when the table comes to the end of the page covering the footer. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Flowed and allowed page breaks in every component below and up the table should work if given. Check the table rows to allow page breaks or if they wrap inside any subforms.

Check your main page property for page breaks etc. Also, check the pagination property if the page is positioned in the desired content area of the master page when it breaks to the next page.

If it does not help, please share your form if possible will have a look (vkatoch07@gmail.com).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Flowed and allowed page breaks in every component below and up the table should work if given. Check the table rows to allow page breaks or if they wrap inside any subforms.

Check your main page property for page breaks etc. Also, check the pagination property if the page is positioned in the desired content area of the master page when it breaks to the next page.

If it does not help, please share your form if possible will have a look (vkatoch07@gmail.com).

Level 2

This did work and i marked your answer as correct. Thanks a lot