Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Manager Forms login

Level 1

Hi everybody!

While I'm not new to Adobe itself, I'm new to creating PDF forms. I need to create a fillable PDF form to use as a shot list for filmmakers, that allows you to add a custom number of lines for the shots of each scene. Since this number always varies, the form builder that comes with Adobe Pro is not an option as it only lets me to create a certain number of lines and "hide" the ones I don't need (if I remember correctly) and also won't let me reflow the text.

I downloaded Adobe Experience Manager Forms from the Windows App Store and the first hurdle I stumbled over was the login - is this the same as my Adobe account login? It also requires a server URL and I have no idea what they even mean by that. I really just need the form builder and would like to avoid having to buy the whole thing - I hear it's super expensive and basically unaffordable for the lay(wo)man.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@lisavalebb You may contact Partner like 4point(https://4point.com/content/4point/us/en/home/contact-us.html) for help AEM forms designer license(not server) that is what you need. What you downloaded from the app store is aem forms app for enterprise version. You can ignore that one and look for aem forms designer only.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

You need to use AEM Forms Designer if you need to create fillable PDF forms. Can you share the screenshot of the Login screen?

Level 9

What you have downloaded is the AEM Forms app. This app needs an AEM server to connect to. This app will not help you in your use case. 
What you need is   AEM forms designer which will allow you to design pdf forms.

The  AEM forms designer is not sold separately and comes with AEM forms server license .

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@lisavalebb You may contact Partner like 4point(https://4point.com/content/4point/us/en/home/contact-us.html) for help AEM forms designer license(not server) that is what you need. What you downloaded from the app store is aem forms app for enterprise version. You can ignore that one and look for aem forms designer only.