Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Level 1

I currently have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I want to be able to edit my forms and have them expand down as I enter data outside the form field size, I'm checked "Add Multi Line" and "Scroll Long Text" however that will not expand the field down the page.

What product do I require to allow this feature?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@EGGRAY 

This can be achieved by creating forms using AEM Forms Designer.

For any Field object, you can specify that the text fields can accept one or more lines of wrapping text by selecting the Allow Multiple Lines option and the Allow Page Breaks within Content option for the subform to properly display text that doesn’t fit on the same page.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

What is the producer of the form? For the desired functionality we have forms designed in AEM Forms designer.

Subform with flowable layout and allow page break to them, same page break property can be apply to fields. 

Level 1

Thanks Vijay, I don't understand what you mean by "What is the producer of the form", Is Subform software I can purchase to accomplish what I'm looking for?  Can I send you or upload my form and show you one document example?

Community Advisor

Yes, you can share your form. 
Do you have AEM forms designer ? 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@EGGRAY 

This can be achieved by creating forms using AEM Forms Designer.

For any Field object, you can specify that the text fields can accept one or more lines of wrapping text by selecting the Allow Multiple Lines option and the Allow Page Breaks within Content option for the subform to properly display text that doesn’t fit on the same page.

Hope this helps!

Employee Advisor

@EGGRAY expandable and flowable fields can be done in aem forms designer you can check a public video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCE9TxhnB60