Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Smart Collection Empty

Level 2

Hello,

I saved a smart collection with about 10 files. I can see the files when I filter by saved searches. But when I try to access the files through the Collections section, the collection is empty and the following text is displayed: "There are no assets to display. Add assets from Assets Console to this collection." And when I try to share the collection link, no assets show up and there is text that says "There is no content to display"

Any insight on what is causing this?

MorganMe_0-1699474225582.png

MorganMe_1-1699474263398.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MorganMeik Can you ask another user to create a collection and try sharing with you? You both can check permissions as below:

To enable the members to share collections with other users, provide the dam-users group read permissions at the path home/users. Give permission to the users at /content/dam/collections location to allow the users to view the Collections in pop up lists. Alternatively, make the user a part of dam-users group.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi!

Hard to say for sure but, this sounds like a permissions issue. Sorry, but we'd probably need more information ...

Just curious, are you able to create a static collection and see its contents?

Thx!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MorganMeik Can you ask another user to create a collection and try sharing with you? You both can check permissions as below:

To enable the members to share collections with other users, provide the dam-users group read permissions at the path home/users. Give permission to the users at /content/dam/collections location to allow the users to view the Collections in pop up lists. Alternatively, make the user a part of dam-users group.

Administrator

@MorganMeik Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni