Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Setup issue of asset share commons

Level 8

Hi All,

I am trying to setup the asset share commons in my local author instance(6.5.0) for this I downloaded acs-aem-commons-4.9.0 version, asset-share-commons-ui.apps-1.2.0, asset-share-commons-ui.content-1.2.0. acs commons bundle is active but  aem-commons-assetshare-core isnt active due to this dependency org.apache.sling.xss,version=[1.2,2) -- Cannot be resolved

Please find the attachements of error and service pack I am having and help me to fix this.

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (4).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

Thanks,

Vani

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @lukasz-m

I downloaded 1.9.4 its working fine, thank you.

Thanks,

Vani.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012,

It looks you are using AEM 6.5.0. I think the problem is that Asset Share Commons 1.2.0 is to old to be used with AEM 6.5.0. This version of Asset Share Commons has been released in February 2018, so before AEM 6.5.0 has been released.

I was able to see the same issue on AEM 6.5.0 with Asset Share Commons 1.2.0, to fix it please use newer version.

Solutions

1. If for any reason you would like to use 1.x version you can use 1.9.4 - this is the last 1.x version. I was able to install it without any issue on AEM 6.5.0. If want other version than 1.9.4 you have to just download it and try on your own.
  2. In case you could upgrade your AEM 6.5.0 to AEM 6.5 SP7 (6.5.7) or greater (you can find SP under Software Distribution), you will be able to install latest version which is 2.3.4 - this could require some other version of ACS Commons and/or Core Components - all information can be found here

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @lukasz-m

I downloaded 1.9.4 its working fine, thank you.

Thanks,

Vani.