Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Requirement is to create an DAM asset report having only Folders and respective owner.

Level 1

Hi All,

We have a requirement while creating an DAM asset report, It suppose to have only two columns in which the first one should have only folders(including sub-folders) in the selected DAM path and in the other the respective owner has to appeared. Once the report generated, after updating any fields in .csv. Same has to be updated AEM Assets page as well. 

Please let me if you come across such development.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

There is no out-of-the-box function that will do what you're looking for.  All out-of-the-box asset reports export information on assets and only include folders as part of the path.

You can likely configure a report that meets your needs with ACS Commons Reports (https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/index.html).  Once you install the relevant package, you should be able to construct a query that stipulates a node type that aligns to folders to pull the relevant information.

Hope this helps,

Beau

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

@rawvarun Firstly thanks for your reply but I kind looking for a report only having folders(Excluding image paths and including sub folders) and respective owners.

Here is the one that looks like.

FoldersOwners
Cardio EquipmentJhon
Bone EquipmentNick
Brain EquipmentPeter

Correct answer by
Level 4

There is no out-of-the-box function that will do what you're looking for.  All out-of-the-box asset reports export information on assets and only include folders as part of the path.

You can likely configure a report that meets your needs with ACS Commons Reports (https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/index.html).  Once you install the relevant package, you should be able to construct a query that stipulates a node type that aligns to folders to pull the relevant information.

Hope this helps,

Beau