Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Publish Later in Experience Fragment

Level 4

I am using AEM 6.5, and I have the setup of author and publish as local instances. I have a custom group which is inheriting permissions from OOTB Content-Author group. Additionally i have added Read/C/M/D/Replicate permission to /content/experience-fragments (and all the child nodes). My user is a part of this custom-group and when the user is trying to publish an experience-fragment, it works fine. But, when the user tries to do Publish-Later, it fails with the below message:Screenshot (657).png

I am getting this error:

*ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1599136364749] POST /etc/workflow/instances HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: This tree does not exist

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found the solution!

This could be fixed by adding the custom group to the OOTB Workflow-users group.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found the solution!

This could be fixed by adding the custom group to the OOTB Workflow-users group.