Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to add metadata to an asset in AEM via Fusion Module?

Level 3

Hello,

Has anyone added metadata from Workfront into an AEM asset via Fusion AEM module? Any documentation to get started would be helpful

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sbhuta  I haven't tried this personally and found this article that might be helpful: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/integrations... 

Level 2

Hi @Sbhuta ,

I am also looking for sending Document metadata to AEM assets via Fusion. May I know if you have figured it out?

Level 3

Hi,

I was able to figure it out. The best way to address was to "Get" the metadata properties of an asset in AEM and use the response to build your own from the source system 

Level 2

Hi @Sbhuta ,

I am using 'Make a Basic Auth' fusion module to update metadata properties (calling PUT) in AEM after uploading Asset to AEM using 'upload an Asset' module. This works perfectly fine.

Later when changes are made in Workfront, I want to update AEM asset Metadata Properties, in this case my 'Make a Basic Auth' with PUT is failing with 404 error.

May I know where I am going wrong? If you have any examples, can you please share?