Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

What happen if i target 2 lakh recipients at once in ACS?

Level 1

Hi 

What happen if i target 2 lakh recipients at once ? Is MTA server  handle and release the recipient as per batches ?

Or do we need to create/apply wave or throttling  and send batch-wise  in adobe campaign standard ?

I don't see wave setting in delivery for ACS as like ACC and i noticed we can create multiple segmentations in ACS.

So, Just wanted to know do we really need to create/use throttling or it's handle by MTA sever ?

Regards,

Sumit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

it is handled well by the MTA. We send campaigns of 2m which is 20lakhs at a time without any issues. it might just take a little longer. for emails it should be around 5 mins based on how your profile is set up.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

it is handled well by the MTA. We send campaigns of 2m which is 20lakhs at a time without any issues. it might just take a little longer. for emails it should be around 5 mins based on how your profile is set up.

Level 5

the other thing to consider is that whether your website can handle high traffic or not. We normally thorttle push notifications because it causes high volume to the app and slows down the app a little bit.