Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

View N linked schemas in List Configuration.

Level 4

1.How to view the linked schemas in List Configuration, is there any separate configuration needed to be done while creating the schemas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

At any time you can make changes to List configuration, screen configuration etc. and publish it. Incase, if you are adding new field after initial setup make sure to add them under list/screen configuration if required. This is how it will look like if you're looking to show custom resource linked with profile & products.

1851780_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

When you create list configuration under screen definition of the custom resource you will have to choose profile link. This will help to show the data linked to profiles based on link and cardinality defined.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

I have done this before and did not see it in the list configuration.Do we need to publish the DB again? I do not see any modifications when published.

Community Advisor

Yes, you will have to publish again even if it's a screen configuration, list configuration etc. And you won't be seeing this changes on any preview publication but still have to publish.

Thanks

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

Thank you, but dint help not sure why. I am able to see the linked schema in delivery activity while choosing personalization fields but in List configuration I am not seeing it. Is this a one time activity which need to be created once when the schema is created? As I have added the screen definition after initial publish probably in the 5th or 6th time when I published.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

At any time you can make changes to List configuration, screen configuration etc. and publish it. Incase, if you are adding new field after initial setup make sure to add them under list/screen configuration if required. This is how it will look like if you're looking to show custom resource linked with profile & products.

1851780_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees