Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Users list

Level 9

Is there any way around in Adobe campaign standard which will give me list of all active users for my different production instances.

Currently I can obtain them via admin console only, just curious if there was any other simpler and less time consuming method.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

This is how the Admin Console looks like when multiple instances are deployed

denisb91363072_0-1619165894999.png

You go into Adobe Campaign and you'll see the list of instances

denisb91363072_1-1619165984038.png

You go into each instance and you've got the list of users which you can extract by copy/paste by 100 form the screen or you'll go into each Product Profile and you can extract users for each Product Profile then externally you would have to aggregate all the files into one.... The user list itself under Product doesn't allow you to export, just add but if your list of users sin't too long, copy from the screen and paste it in Excel works pretty well, also not as neat as a direct export.

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Since user management is made in Admin Console, you're best option would be in the Admin Console by export all users and then filtering the resulting CSV file to include only your ACS Production instance.

To have the export menu at user level, you would need System Admin role. Otherwise with Product permission you would have to do through each of your ACS instance and the export menu should be available too

Thanks

Denis

Level 9

so, if I am understanding this correctly. I can export all users at once from all my production instances if I have a sys admin role, example, I have three production instances, A,B and C. I need to have sys admin for all three companies, I then login to admin console and in my company drop down select company as A, then with the export users option I can download a CSV file that will contain users from my other two instances as well, i.e. B and C ? Please correct me if I am missing something.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

This is how the Admin Console looks like when multiple instances are deployed

denisb91363072_0-1619165894999.png

You go into Adobe Campaign and you'll see the list of instances

denisb91363072_1-1619165984038.png

You go into each instance and you've got the list of users which you can extract by copy/paste by 100 form the screen or you'll go into each Product Profile and you can extract users for each Product Profile then externally you would have to aggregate all the files into one.... The user list itself under Product doesn't allow you to export, just add but if your list of users sin't too long, copy from the screen and paste it in Excel works pretty well, also not as neat as a direct export.

Thanks

Denis