Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Updating profile time zone

Level 2

Hello. I'm trying to create a workflow that will update the time zone on a profile based their location that we have stored to the profile on sign up.  All of our members are currently set to the default time zone which prevents us from being able to get use of the "Sending messages at the recipient's time zone" function, but we would ideally like to start utilizing this in the future.  I would like to create a workflow that can update all of our existing profiles and then daily run it on the new profiles to take their sign up process and apply their timezone to the profile and save.  I've tried a few things but I can never get the workflow to correlate if x, update timezone to x.

Any assistance or ideas on how we might be able to achieve this would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I ended up achieving this by querying my audience, segmenting per location and using Update Data to identify the timezone as the field to update relevant to each location.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

the time zone names are like "America_New_York"

(you can see all when navigating to Admin=>Development=>DIagnosis=>Data Schema=>Search for xtk:common=> for update data, the name attribute is the needed value)

Approaches:

• Do a big Iif(X, Y, Z) mapping
  • Create some custom schema and do a mapping using an enrichment

Correct answer by
Level 2

I ended up achieving this by querying my audience, segmenting per location and using Update Data to identify the timezone as the field to update relevant to each location.