Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Unable to update a audience's organizational unit

RogerScheidegger
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to update the organizational unit of an audience by a technical workflow, however it doesn't work this way:

RogerScheidegger_0-1635230826699.png

RogerScheidegger_1-1635230847645.png

RogerScheidegger_2-1635230864121.png

RogerScheidegger_3-1635230876594.png

Error Log:

RogerScheidegger_4-1635230977163.png

Any ideas, how I can solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution
ramon_bisswanger
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

You can't set the name directly at this place but only a reference to an org unit.

So you would need to lookup the org unit in the DB using a Reconciliation task first and then you can assign it accordingly

View solution in original post

3 Replies
craigthonis
Employee
Employee

Hi Roger,

It looks like from the error output that you are trying to set the value to -1. I do not think that negative values are enabled on ACS instances.

Additionally, what kind of audiences are these? Depending on how they are created you may not have the option to update them see below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/profiles-and-audiences/managing-audi...

If this is one off scenario, I would also suggest reaching out to Campaign Support who can enlist Ops to make this update in the backend database.

Regards,

Craig

RogerScheidegger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Craig

Thanks, I'm creating a list audience via a workflow (from a Query). The idea is to update the Org Unit of this created audience directly in the same workflow.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about editing the Org Unit in your weblink.

Regards

ramon_bisswanger
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

You can't set the name directly at this place but only a reference to an org unit.

So you would need to lookup the org unit in the DB using a Reconciliation task first and then you can assign it accordingly

View solution in original post