Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Unable to get adobe Campaign reports in Adobe analytics

Level 1

We are using external account (Share KPIs with Adobe Analytics ) to get Adobe campaign reports in adobe Analytics. We have followed the below documentation for the same

https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/how-to/email-marketing.html

But getting the following errors in Share KPIs with Adobe Analytics workflow and hence no data is flowing to analytics.

01/27/2020 10:22:20 PM
jsFetchKpis
SCR-160012 Javascript: failure while evaluating script 'kpiSharing/jsFetchKpis'.
01/27/2020 10:22:20 PM
jsFetchKpis
XSV-350177 Error while getting JSON web token: '{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid issuer (iss) or subject (sub) provided"}'

AnushaPaul_1-1580193131477.png

Did anyone faced this issue earlier? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anusha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Anusha,

iss is used for Adobe Ord ID and sub for technical Account ID used for the integration between ACS and AA. Please check you're using the correct values.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Anusha,

iss is used for Adobe Ord ID and sub for technical Account ID used for the integration between ACS and AA. Please check you're using the correct values.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 1

Thank you @DavidKangni  for the reply. Can you also let me know where these values need to be updated in campaign and also how can I get those details? I am new to campaign. I couldn't find a placeholder in external account configuration for Adobe Analytics integration for adding these values.  I was able to select the report suite by providing Web service username and shared secret.

AnushaPaul_0-1580269310884.png

Community Advisor
you can get them from adobe admin console

David Kangni