Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

[Transactional Messaging] How and when to use

Level 4

Hi All,

We are setting up adobe campaign V6.1.

Environment:

Adobe Campaign V6.1

Hybrid Model

Mid Sourcing deployment

wfserver marketing server hosted on premise

Case:

Our site is apublic site, so when a new user signs up, we would like to send an email immediately. We would like to know whether this is possible.

Below is the documentation which I found for this, reading through I find that this is possible, but I am not fully convinced.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/PDF/message-center-v6.1-en.pdf

Please share your experience on such an implementation

Regards,

Mano

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mano,

You can perform this using message center functionality in AC. The documentation you are referring is correct one.

Message center is used for sending real time email. You can create transnational template at marketing side for sending the email and using this template you make a soap to Real time instance (Message Center) from your website. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mano,

You can perform this using message center functionality in AC. The documentation you are referring is correct one.

Message center is used for sending real time email. You can create transnational template at marketing side for sending the email and using this template you make a soap to Real time instance (Message Center) from your website. 

Level 4

Thank you very much for the quick reply!!