Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Transactional messages mirror page link

Level 2

Hi All

I am working on transactional messages in ACS, and trying to add a mirror page url to the message but as the marketing email mirror page link has data from profile table and transactional messages gets data from rtevent it shows error.

Let me know how can we make a mirror page url and link for transactional messages in acs

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to create a mirror page link that is not referring data/variables from profile table.

1803727_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to create a mirror page link that is not referring data/variables from profile table.

1803727_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2

How can we able to get the mirror page for (Transactional SMS) not for email.

Thanks

Ganesh

Community Advisor

In general, haven't seen anything like a mirror page for SMS. Can you explain what you're trying to achieve?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

I need to store message content for transactional SMS (Archived event delivery logs). So that it will be useful for client to track the list of messages sent from campaign.

Thanks

Ganesh

Community Advisor

It is advisable to use delivery logs associated with the event for tracking purposes. Nevertheless, depending on a mirror page may not be the most efficient approach to address this request, particularly if the channel is SMS.

Thanks, Sathees