Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Tracking Logs for Event Transactional Message

Level 5

Hi All,

Quick question - are tracking logs of Event Transactional Messages attributed to an event log?

Basically when we send out transactional messages, is there actually a way to see who opened and clicked? (even if it's a case of exporting out rather than being able to easily query in ACS).

Thanks

David

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @davidh2892249,

You will be able to get this information from rtEvent.

SatheeskannaK_0-1596126692320.png

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Level 5

thanks @SatheeskannaK 

I can see tracking logs available on the nms:trackingLogRtEvent:rtEventTrackingLogNoFCP resource and delivery logs available under the nms:broadLogRtEvent:rtEventBroadLogNoFCP resource.

The trouble I'm having is attributing the tracking logs against a delivery log.

Both resources have a "deliveryLogID" attribute, however - these don't actually seem to correspond and every tracking log has a unique delivery Log ID (so I think this actually seems to be a tracking log ID).

Both resources have links to the delivery resource, so I can attribute them to a delivery - but how can I join up the tracking logs to the delivery logs so that I know which opens/clicks happened from each unique email sent?

Thanks

David

Administrator
@SatheeskannaK Can you please further look into @davidh2892249 's query? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa