Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

The XML page cannot be displayed

Level 2

Hello,

I have this error on Adobe Campaign when I'm trying to visualize workflow tab on a campaign  in “Targeting and workflows” tabs.

I’ve try figuring out but I cannot see where the error source is.

DE4079.jpg

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen...

I have two platforms of Adobe Campaign, testing and production and in production when I try to go to this url: https://xxxxxxxxxxx-prod1.campaign.adobe.com/xtk/xsl/dhtml/targetPreview.xsl I get « Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /xtk/xsl/dhtml/targetPreview.xsl on this server”.

In testing environement I don’t have this error when I try to acces the same page.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Nicoleta

Message was edited by: Nicoleta POPA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nicoleta,

If you are having an issue with your Production environment I suggest you contact support.

Linda

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Nicoleta,

If you are having an issue with your Production environment I suggest you contact support.

Linda