Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

The search by 'email' option is no longer available for profile since the update

Level 2

Hi,

The search by email option is no longer available for the out of the box profile table since the update yesterday. Please let me know how I can get this functionality back as I cannot edit the screen definition for out of the box tables.

Thanks,
Jamal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

The earlier radio buttons have been removed, you can now search directly from the search box provided, via email, first name etc

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Jamal,

Please submit a ticket to Adobe Campaign Support. We should be able to review and determine whether or not this was intentional or if there was some sort of defect.

Regards,

Craig

Level 9

This is a post release gap from the latest release along with the incremental query activity missing the last modified field. 

Correct answer by
Level 9

The earlier radio buttons have been removed, you can now search directly from the search box provided, via email, first name etc