Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Technical workflow clarity needed for Remarketing

Level 4

I have done the campaign to analytics integration for Remarketing. There I found that WebEvent Segment are getting downloaded every hour(Administration>Production>Technical Workflow>Web Analytics Process>Recovery of web Event) But remarketing campaign deliveries are done just once in a day(exact the same time) for next two days. 

I want to know how this has been working/scheduled and also is there any way to customize the frequency and time of Remarketing camapign delivery.

Please help!

Thanks

Manish

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Manish,

The workflow "recovery of web events" runs every hour but if updates web events only once (can be verified from logs) and once the events are updated the activity called "triggering workflow" runs which triggers the workflows and deliveries hence it was run only once per day.

For now this is the default behaviour and cannot be changed to update the frequency manually .

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Manish,

The workflow "recovery of web events" runs every hour but if updates web events only once (can be verified from logs) and once the events are updated the activity called "triggering workflow" runs which triggers the workflows and deliveries hence it was run only once per day.

For now this is the default behaviour and cannot be changed to update the frequency manually .

Level 4

Thanks Adhiyan for your reply!

As you told this is default behaviour which can't be changed. But suppose we have a requirement where frequency and time of the remarketing deliveries need to change(like 3 times a day at 10am, 2pm and 6pm), then what process needs to be followed?

Please let me know if this can be achieved or not.

Thanks

Manish

Level 10

Manish Singh wrote...

Thanks Adhiyan for your reply!

As you told this is default behaviour which can't be changed. But suppose we have a requirement where frequency and time of the remarketing deliveries need to change(like 3 times a day at 10am, 2pm and 6pm), then what process needs to be followed?

Please let me know if this can be achieved or not.

Thanks

Manish

Hi Manish,

for Real time Re-marketing you need to rely on Adobe analytics not on Adobe campaign web events. meanwhile over this weekend i will look into the technical implementation if we can enhance the functionality to make it configurable. Read this blog this may help you.

https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/campaign-management/adobe-unveils-real-time-remarketing-cap...

Regards,

Amit