Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Store images on other server than Adobe Campaign

Level 3

I would like to know if it is possible to store images on other server than Adobe Campaign. If it is possible, how to do this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

To give you a detailed answer, I would need to understand more about your expectation. However, at a high level, you can have an email sent from Adobe Campaign that references images that are stored on another server, for example, a digital asset management system.

We have completed work for our clients that have simply been to build an HTML email for Adobe Campaign where all images are hosted by a third party system.

EX1.PNG

EX2.PNG

We have also done work for clients; when they want to store and display those External images in a form and bring them into an email dynamically.

FRM1.PNG

FRM2.PNG

With further information - I may be able to help you further but does that at least provide you with an answer?

Dan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

To give you a detailed answer, I would need to understand more about your expectation. However, at a high level, you can have an email sent from Adobe Campaign that references images that are stored on another server, for example, a digital asset management system.

We have completed work for our clients that have simply been to build an HTML email for Adobe Campaign where all images are hosted by a third party system.

EX1.PNG

EX2.PNG

We have also done work for clients; when they want to store and display those External images in a form and bring them into an email dynamically.

FRM1.PNG

FRM2.PNG

With further information - I may be able to help you further but does that at least provide you with an answer?

Dan