Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Since migration from Salesforce to Adobe Campaign : our Open mail % went down (Specially in B2B)

Level 1

Hi Team,

Our team migrated form Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Adobe Campaign manager few months back.

Event since the migration, our Business to business mails 'open' accounts have drastically gone down.

It give you an example :

with SalesforceMC we were having upto 40% opening percentage

with Adobe Campaign we are having on an average 18-20% opening percentage.

This is has also impacted our overall metrics...

This numbers are specially low in terms of B2B model, where we sent mail to our partners.

My mail query is in regard to B2B open % going down.

Can you advise what all things we should investigate and validate ? 

Any steps and best practices we should follow ?

Should we review is our IP warming has been done correctly ?

Should we check if our IPs are whitelisted with our partner companies ?

Please advise.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

I would recommend opening a ticket with Campaign Support. Additionally if you have deliverability hours you could engage them as that is their specialty. There are numerous areas to check, included whether or not you are seeing low opens in both the dynamic reporting and the tracking logs or just the dynamic reporting.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

I am not sure how the open count was recorded in Salesforce, in ACS, Opens are tracked via an 'image pixel' . Therefore if users don't load images the 'open' won't be tracked

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

I would recommend opening a ticket with Campaign Support. Additionally if you have deliverability hours you could engage them as that is their specialty. There are numerous areas to check, included whether or not you are seeing low opens in both the dynamic reporting and the tracking logs or just the dynamic reporting.

Regards,

Craig

Level 1

Hi Team,

Below is the requirment i.e., Salesforce Marketing cloud instance needs to be migrated to Adobe Marketing cloud.

What are the steps needed for same.

What can be proposed timelines.

Use case we are considering based on understanding is below

• Migration of Salesforce MC Data Extension To ADOBE MC
  • Migration of Salesforce MC Content to Adobe MC
  • Migration of Salesforce MC Journeys/Automation/Triggered Sends to Adobe MC.
    Are the below use cases can be covered?

Will this documentation will be on any help?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/sources/connectors/marketing-automation/...
Please help me on urgent basis. 
Thanks

Sanket Srivastava

sanketsrivastava1992@gmail.com

+91-9037019018