Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

SFTP setting permission failed

ketangp28686788
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I was trying to delete file created by Export activity in Adobe Campaign.

But it's not getting deleted. I tried setting up the permission but it's showing permission denied.

Initially The directory wasn't there on SFTP,  it got created dynamically by Export Activity when I typed directory & now the folder is not getting deleted.

what can be the issue ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution
Amit_Kumar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi Ketan,

The problem is that the user credentials used by you and Campaign user(Neolane) have a differet level of permissions. Actions executed by neolane will be performed so check the authorization for you and a neolane user, or you may ask your IT team if your environment on premise instance or raise a support ticket for hosted environment for permissions.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

0 Replies
guillermoL
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I recently had a similar problem in our staging environment. Files created in a given directory had a different permission set so we could not even see their content. Support had to raise a change to make them accesible again.

I hope it helps

Guillermo

Amit_Kumar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi Ketan,

The problem is that the user credentials used by you and Campaign user(Neolane) have a differet level of permissions. Actions executed by neolane will be performed so check the authorization for you and a neolane user, or you may ask your IT team if your environment on premise instance or raise a support ticket for hosted environment for permissions.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post