Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending email through Adobe Campaign from web application

Level 1

Hi All,

Wanted to integrate Adobe Campaign in dotnet web application to send emails. Can someone please help me with this?

Regards,

Anita

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you explain more what you're looking achievie? Are you trying to integrate one of your web application into adobe campaign standard and send marketing campaigns from the profiles created that came from web application?

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you explain more what you're looking achievie? Are you trying to integrate one of your web application into adobe campaign standard and send marketing campaigns from the profiles created that came from web application?

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1
Hello, I have dot net web application where user can register. I wish to send out email to those users through adobe campaign after registration process is completed. Just wanted to know is it possible? and if yes then can you direct me to proper API?

Community Advisor

Hi @anita1201 ,

Yes, you can use ACS rest api to send emails when the user completes the registration process. Use transactional message REST API and probably profile based one in your case. Here is the documentation link: ACS REST API 

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

SK

Thanks, Sathees