Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send scheduled report Starting On field

Level 2

We are attempting to schedule an hourly dynamic report to send at 15 minutes past the hour. However, the hourly report is triggering at the top of the hour no matter what is entered in the "Starting On" field. Is there another way to schedule these reports to send at a specific time every hour?

Below is an example of how the report is being scheduled now. This is accessed from within the dynamic report by clicking on the Share dropdown and selecting the "Send Report on Schedule" option.

nannetter771416_0-1589551254573.png

Our client has indicated that having an hourly report sent 15 minutes after the hour is key to them. We're hoping that we can accomplish this by scheduling and sending the automated reports. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nannetter,

Currently this issue has been reported by other clients and is being investigated by Adobe Campaign's R&D team.  Reference is CAMP-43575.  If you want to keep apprised on this issue, I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support and we can keep you posted while the issue is being investigated.

If the issue is determined to be a bug, it will then be included in an upcoming release.  Once the fix is released you'll see the CAMP-43575 reference within the build's release notes.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nannetter,

Currently this issue has been reported by other clients and is being investigated by Adobe Campaign's R&D team.  Reference is CAMP-43575.  If you want to keep apprised on this issue, I'd recommend reaching out to Adobe Campaign Support and we can keep you posted while the issue is being investigated.

If the issue is determined to be a bug, it will then be included in an upcoming release.  Once the fix is released you'll see the CAMP-43575 reference within the build's release notes.

Regards,

Craig