Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send deliveries based on no.of clicks and opens using split

Level 4

Hi All,

I want to send the deliveries to the customers based on previous emails tracking stats.

I have two scenarios here:

1) Send a mail to customers who opened the mail and clicked on the link

2) Send a mail to customers who opened the mail but not clicked on the link

And we need to filter the people who did not open the email.

I think, we can achieve this by using split activity and Query activity. But, which schema we need to use for Targeting and Filter dimension in Query and Split activity.

And my workflow is as follows. 

1575270_pastedImage_1.png

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Raviteja Gundu.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Raviteja,

your query looks correct to me!

can you share the screenshot from logs?1578985_pastedImage_0.png

it seems you do not have any tracking logs for delivery.

check if Tracking Technical workflow is running?

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 4

Hi all,

Continuing the above post, i tried with Deliveries in both Targeting and Filtering dimension. And using attributes Total no. of opens and Total no. of clicks in the Indicators of Delivery.. I am not getting the expecting result. Every result is going to refused part only. The result is not coming in Opens part of split. Please look into below screenshot.

1575308_pastedImage_0.png

But i opened the email and clicked on the links for some deliveries. Those are not coming into second set. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Raviteja.

Level 10

Hi Ravi,

please follow these steps.

1575321_pastedImage_0.png

1575322_pastedImage_1.png

1575449_pastedImage_2.png

1575450_pastedImage_3.png

1575451_pastedImage_4.png

1575467_pastedImage_5.png

Hope this help!

order in the split is mandatory to have proper results.

Regards,

Amit

Level 4

Hi Amit,

I tried your suggestions. But not getting the results in preview panel

Please find below screenshots

1)1575559_pastedImage_1.png

2)1575574_pastedImage_2.png

3)1575575_pastedImage_3.png

In the second screenshot, the label of URL means what we need to give in the value place?

Please let me know, if i am doing any wrong here.

Thanks,

Raviteja.

Level 10

Hi Raviteja,

label value should be equal/contain to the label in your tracking url link, check if you are using the correct link label condition.

Level 4

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Please find the below screen shots and let me know, where am i doing mistakes.

1) 1578922_pastedImage_0.png

2) 1579007_pastedImage_1.png

3) 1579008_pastedImage_2.png

4) 1579010_pastedImage_4.png

5) 1579011_pastedImage_5.png

6) 1579012_pastedImage_6.png

I opened few emails and clicked on the link. I am not getting the population itself from query.

Thanks,

Raviteja

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Raviteja,

your query looks correct to me!

can you share the screenshot from logs?1578985_pastedImage_0.png

it seems you do not have any tracking logs for delivery.

check if Tracking Technical workflow is running?

Level 4

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, my tracking workflow in in pause mode. Just now i started. It displayed some logs in delivery logs. Before, it didn't shown these logs.

1579018_pastedImage_1.png

One more doubt, how much time it will take to update here? Because i just opened email and clicked on url which was sent 2 days back apart from the above the users.

And i sent this mail to 4 users, but query is resulting only one recipient. Is there any specific reason?

1579025_pastedImage_2.png

Thanks,

Raviteja.

Level 10

Hi Raviteja,

if you want to get all the users who opened or clicked than you need to remove the label condition and use only the delivery internal name criteria in your filter query and you will get all users. I can see in your logs you will get 2 users. usually, technical logs are updated every 1 hour if your workflow is up and running.

Regards,

Amit

Level 4

Hi Amit,

Thanks, the suggestion is working.

For 2 recipients i opened and clicked on the link. For 1 recipient i opened the email but not clicked on link. These tracking details i am getting perfectly.

But i am missing the 4th recipient which I didn't open the mail till now. Please let me know, how to get that details also. And let me know how to get those 4th receipient details in split action also.

Thanks,

Raviteja.

Level 10

But that's not what you asked in the question. 4th will be available when he/she open/clicks the email.

To get all users you need to use the broadlog in the base query with a filter as delivery internal name and status equal to sent and use tracking logs in the split to check if they exist a record.