Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Join us for our next Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break, on Thursday, February 9th @ 9.30 am IST & 9 am PT
SOLVED

Seedlist question

Level 3

I have campaigns that go out daily, and I would like a seed list sent out once a week. I have this list set as a trap in Test Profiles. 

I can set it up differently by creating a separate workflow to send them to the seed list directly. But I wanted to see if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @derekw42533281,

Can you elaborate on this ask? "if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time."

Not sure if this helps. if you want to send the newsletter once a week to the trap list use a separate workflow to target one profile (maybe internal email) and include the trap list audience as a test profile on the recurring delivery with the scheduler to run & deliver at specific time.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @derekw42533281,

Can you elaborate on this ask? "if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time."

Not sure if this helps. if you want to send the newsletter once a week to the trap list use a separate workflow to target one profile (maybe internal email) and include the trap list audience as a test profile on the recurring delivery with the scheduler to run & deliver at specific time.

Thanks!

Level 3

That's what I was thinking! 

Is there a way to use a workflow to set a test profile to a reoccurring email?

Community Advisor

You will not be able to send recurring emails to test profiles alone unless you create them as an actual profiles.