Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Search for template source/html

Community Advisor

I need to search for all deliveries containing specific html text/code, how can I perform a mass search on the delivery schema? in ACC you could just search where data contains, not sure in ACS...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks both,

I was able to do it by using data like '%%' seems like it works like acc afterall where data fild contains the complete html code and is a memo field in the database.

davidgarcia_0-1692030307058.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Hello @david--garcia ,

In ACS you have to make a small workflow as you can't see data directly in ACS from schema likewise in ACC.

Just make a simple workflow taking broadlog table as filtering and targeting dimention and make a simple query filter and you will get required results.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

@david--garcia, I believe you want to find a piece of code that exists within the email content from either the delivery template or deliveries. As far as I know in ACS, you will not be able to perform a mass search on all the deliveries/delivery templates. One thing you could try to export all the delivery templates and search for the piece of code that you're looking to find.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks both,

I was able to do it by using data like '%%' seems like it works like acc afterall where data fild contains the complete html code and is a memo field in the database.

davidgarcia_0-1692030307058.png