Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Scenario 3 - Filling a campaign audience

Employee

I want to send a delivery to all of my premium customers, but if the target size is less than a maximum target size, fill with standard customers. How would you do this in a workflow?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This workflow shows one way of implementing the scenario:

672227_pastedImage_0.png

Start with one Query that selects the preferred audience and add additional data - a column to indicate records from this query, i.e. "VIP".

After the Union, the records from the filler Query will have the additional data column as well, but it will contain a null value.

Additional data vip status.jpg

Then in the Split, create a Subset to sort (by the additional data column) and limit the number of records.

Sort by preffered status and limit.jpg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

This workflow shows one way of implementing the scenario:

672227_pastedImage_0.png

Start with one Query that selects the preferred audience and add additional data - a column to indicate records from this query, i.e. "VIP".

After the Union, the records from the filler Query will have the additional data column as well, but it will contain a null value.

Additional data vip status.jpg

Then in the Split, create a Subset to sort (by the additional data column) and limit the number of records.

Sort by preffered status and limit.jpg