Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Reporting Enrichment Creation Workflow

Level 2

Adobe Campaign Standard Release 23.1 -2023 indicates that a new out-of-the-box Reporting Enrichment Creation Workflow has been added. Is there additional information about this workflow available somewhere? The release notes only indicate "After importing a target mapping from one instance to another, simply run the workflow to import the corresponding reporting enrichment entries." When would this workflow be run? What level of user would utilize the workflow, e.g., is it something that the standard business professional user would utilize? Is there a video demo of the workflow or other documentation available?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nannetter,

From what I can see internally, this workflow will only be used when custom target mappings are migrated from one instance to another. Up to this point, when this activity occurred, the enrichment entries would not be created, resulting in dynamic delivery reports displaying all zeros. This workflow can then be run to create these enrichments and correct the reporting.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nannetter,

From what I can see internally, this workflow will only be used when custom target mappings are migrated from one instance to another. Up to this point, when this activity occurred, the enrichment entries would not be created, resulting in dynamic delivery reports displaying all zeros. This workflow can then be run to create these enrichments and correct the reporting.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Thank you for the quick response, Craig. That's very helpful information.