Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Query all profiles that have opened at least 2 deliveries

Level 2

Hey everyone! 

Just reaching out with a tracking logs question. 

I am wanting to target profiles who have opened at least 2 deliveries during their lifetime in ACS. I can easily segment out profiles who have at least one existing tracking log with the type set to Open, but how do I query those who have 2 open actions? 

I understand that each profile has a running record of engagements and any documentation that can help me navigate these waters is much appreciated. 

Best, 

-Chris 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Chris,

In a new query activity, navigate to the Explorer tab and drag the Tracking Logs link into the space on the right hand side:

taplondon_josh_0-1621947964005.png

From here you can change the operation from a simple 'exists such as' operation to a count and specify the criteria for the count (e.g. greater than or equal to 2)

taplondon_josh_2-1621948115059.png

Then you can add the Tracking Logs filtering conditions as you would normally (as shown below):

taplondon_josh_3-1621948258685.png

Please note that by default, ACS only keeps tracking log records for 6 months, so any opens that occurred before 6 months ago will not be included in the Tracking Log count for each profile.

Thanks,

Josh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Chris,

In a new query activity, navigate to the Explorer tab and drag the Tracking Logs link into the space on the right hand side:

taplondon_josh_0-1621947964005.png

From here you can change the operation from a simple 'exists such as' operation to a count and specify the criteria for the count (e.g. greater than or equal to 2)

taplondon_josh_2-1621948115059.png

Then you can add the Tracking Logs filtering conditions as you would normally (as shown below):

taplondon_josh_3-1621948258685.png

Please note that by default, ACS only keeps tracking log records for 6 months, so any opens that occurred before 6 months ago will not be included in the Tracking Log count for each profile.

Thanks,

Josh

Level 2

UPDATE: I re-read your comment via the email that hit my inbox and saw your specifications about using the "Count" function vs. Exists. Thanks for you help on this!!

@tapcxm_joshThanks so much for chiming in! I was able to get this far, but when I attempt to identify profiles who have opened at least two emails, I hit a wall. I've tried to do an advanced query using a Case statement wrapped in a Sum formula but I receive an error telling me to contact my administrator. My query was - "Sum(Case(When(@urlType = 2,1),Else(0))>=2"