Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Monitoring

Level 9

Is it possible to monitor the transactional messages via the delivery alerting dashboard?

I don't see any filtering criteria available for this, any other workaround?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately you can't monitor it there.

You may do some scheduled workflow etc. for manual monitoring / use the API to check for status information

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately you can't monitor it there.

You may do some scheduled workflow etc. for manual monitoring / use the API to check for status information

Level 9

@ramon_bisswanger, I am able to get the sent count for my transactional message using a wkf, the use case I am working on is to get an email daily if the transactional message crosses a certain threshold, I have configured my workflow as below,

mmbb110_1-1615431577806.png

The scheduler is running every 15 mins and then I query my EVT and get the sent count, once the test count is met, I get an email via the external signal. the issue I am facing is, for example, if I have in the test count >20, every time the query runs and the count threshold is met, I get an email.

I AM LOOKING FOR JUST ONE EMAIL ONLY IF THAT THRESHOLD IS MET.

I also tried using a query, segmentation activity and defined daily segments, but I don't think for recurring emails we can use segmentation per day.

mmbb110_2-1615431932601.png

appreciate your help on this.

Employee Advisor

Few things you could do:

* store an option when the last mail has been sent and then check on this option

* check on the latest delivery log date on the reporting delivery which sends the notification

* recurring delivery + daily aggregation may also help if the duplicate address filter is active on the typology used

Level 9
@ramon_bisswanger, would be able to explain me any of the solutions in detail, sorry for the trouble.

Employee Advisor

Sure.

Option to check via delivery

* query for target dimension delivery

* check that the parent delivery is the recurring delivery

* check contact date = today (contact date is updated automatically)

* Add a test activity to check if rowCount is > 0, then exit

Via an option:

* Use update data activity to set the date when an email is sent

* To check, just use a test activity and GetOption(<String>) function which was added in the recent ACS release