Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Manage user permissions to exclude viewing profiles

Level 1

Hello, we have an external contractor who shouldn't have access to any contact information within our audiences due to GDPR reasons. Is there a way to set it up? He can have access to anything except viewing (and editing) profiles' personal details.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Dalive87,

All of the roles provided by ACS allow view/edit access to profiles. I don't know whether you can restrict view/edit access to the personal details attribute alone. Workaround is to create an org unit and set the parent as an All org unit, and setup a security group with the Org unit that you created. Add contractor to the security group created. By doing this you restrict access to view only on all objects (profiles, deliveries etc) created by the All org unit.

Information on ACS role and permissions you can find here, https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/assets/acs_rights.pdf?lang=en

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Dalive87,

All of the roles provided by ACS allow view/edit access to profiles. I don't know whether you can restrict view/edit access to the personal details attribute alone. Workaround is to create an org unit and set the parent as an All org unit, and setup a security group with the Org unit that you created. Add contractor to the security group created. By doing this you restrict access to view only on all objects (profiles, deliveries etc) created by the All org unit.

Information on ACS role and permissions you can find here, https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/assets/acs_rights.pdf?lang=en

Thanks, Sathees