Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Issues while creating audicences

Level 1

Hello community!

I need to create an audicence of people who have orderder something in the last 12 months. The requirements are the following ones:

- Ordered in the last 12 months
- Divided by Country
- Subscription Line: Magento

Firstly, I tried to do it with Country/Region: Hong Kong - the count gives me 0.

Thanks a lot,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is better if you start by querying all profiles that exist in orders table such as orderdate is in the last 12 months, then in additional data you need to add the country, subscription line as attributes, then segment in your worklow by country so you can create multiple audiences in the same workflow.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is better if you start by querying all profiles that exist in orders table such as orderdate is in the last 12 months, then in additional data you need to add the country, subscription line as attributes, then segment in your worklow by country so you can create multiple audiences in the same workflow.

Employee Advisor

Hi Sara,

you should create the query step by step and check the counts.

Also you should check if you have access to the HK Organization Unit, as that might be a case you don't see any result

Administrator

Hi @SaraBurns,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 6

Hi @SaraBurns 

You have to simply create a query and filter people who have order date >= current date - 1 year and and Subscription Line: Magento and adding county in additional data field.

Also you have to use groupby collection on country as you have to groupby on country.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Abhishek