Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is their any possibilities to automate Raw data(tracking log) through workflow

Level 2

Hi, !

I am wondering, is their any possibilities to automate raw data field report(tracking log). i want to send this report directly to client inbox through workflow.

Please let me know if this scenario feasible or not?. if yes, please let me know the process how to do.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi rakeshray20,

I'm completely not clear on your requirement but to begin with I'm assuming your request is for ACC

1. You will have to export the required data in a file.

2. Add the file as an attachment for people to receive it.

OR

1. Export one of the OOB report and send it as an attachment via email to your intended audience.

Please refer to this link https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/WKF_Use_cases_Sending_a_report_to_a_list.html

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi rakeshray20,

I'm completely not clear on your requirement but to begin with I'm assuming your request is for ACC

1. You will have to export the required data in a file.

2. Add the file as an attachment for people to receive it.

OR

1. Export one of the OOB report and send it as an attachment via email to your intended audience.

Please refer to this link https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/WKF_Use_cases_Sending_a_report_to_a_list.html

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for your support.

Sorry for trouble, i did not explain my query in a proper way. What you suggested above that not the solution of my query.

I have one business case, where their client asks me to share Raw data report from a tracking log like date, label , type(open, click), email and url field in the xls file format. And the report sharing frequent is daily till 5th day after deployment. So i am looking for a solution. Is there any feasibility to avoid the manual effort to extracting these raw data daily. I am using adobe campaign V6  classic version.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Employee Advisor

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for clarifying your request.

The possible steps I've outlined above are supposed to be done via workflow which means they will be automated.

You can have the scheduler run on specific times a day to extract data using a query activity. Export this data into a CSV file (XLS export is not possible in Campaign) and then send it as an attachment using a delivery activity on the same workflow.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for the feedback.

Can you Please let me know the query activity and please consider the CSV file format. or Is there any way to create custom report with those raw data field(Tracking individual response for a particular delivery)

I trying to reduce manual effort. where i can get daily tracking report for specific delivery  through workflow.

Please let me know if you  need more details to understand my query. 

Thanks,

Rakesh