Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is it possible to restrict users from accessing the audience and profile tabs in ACS

Level 1

Is it possible to create a user group where a user is only able to create deliveries or view reports without access to the audience or profile tabs.

At the moment i have a 'creative' user group with the 'PREPARE DELIVERIES (deliveryPrepare)' out of the box role associated to it however the users with this user role are still able to access audiences, profile data , workflows etc however they are unable to actually execute the workflows which is a good start however this is still providing more access than i would ideally want.

Thanks

AJ

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Abdellah_Jbari_NUK, No. You won't be able to restrict them from accessing the profile and audience section. At a minimum, any roles that you associate with the group will have access to the profile and audience section.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Abdellah_Jbari_NUK, No. You won't be able to restrict them from accessing the profile and audience section. At a minimum, any roles that you associate with the group will have access to the profile and audience section.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 6

Hi @Abdellah_Jbari_NUK ,

I would suggest you to refer to below chart whenever you want to customize any role in adobe campaign standard. 

This will give you clear picture for same.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/assets/acs_rights.pdf?lang=en