Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is it possible to have the Delivery Name included in the Proof Subject Line at the Template Level?

Level 1

We are currently adding the delivery name to the beginning of the Proof Subject Line manually for each campaign.  Is it possible to have the Delivery Name included in the Proof Subject Line at the Template Level and if so, how can this be accomplished?  thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can't specify a dynamic value on the template level unfortunately.

Though you should be able to create a workflow which sets below field automatically on relevant deliveries:

[fcpParameters/@labelPrefix]

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can't specify a dynamic value on the template level unfortunately.

Though you should be able to create a workflow which sets below field automatically on relevant deliveries:

[fcpParameters/@labelPrefix]

Level 1

Hi @ramon_bisswanger thank you for this, can I double check regarding creating a workflow? 

I have the same question as @lk1000 but unsure about your answer thank you  

Employee Advisor

You could create a workflow like this:

• Scheduled to run every 15 minutes
  • Incremental query to search for all newly created deliveries (by checking on createDate as a relevant field)
    (Potentially excluding "execution" deliveries for recurring deliveries by state)
  • Then check the [fcpParameters/@labelPrefix] field, if it contains the default value, change it to include the ID